Monday, April 16, 2012

Call Now!

We recently purchased a cable TV package through our local provider after years of choosing to not have any access to network television. I am amazed by all the infomercials that I've been missing. How could I have survived these past few years without the gadgets, health supplements, and exercising programs!? Below are some of my favorites for your enjoyment.  :)

This is Sensa, a weight loss supplement that you just sprinkle on you food that is suppose to make you want to eat less of the food... I think sprinkling poop, hair or bugs on food would have the same effect. HAHAHAHAHA! Enjoy.


Okay, I feel like Beavis and Butt-Head watching this one."She said butt. ha. haha. ha." College students could play a drinking game while watching, just take a drink every time you hear the word butt. Enjoy!


HONESTLY! Who would do this for 60 days? It seems like a form of torture. These people are insane. I have no doubt it works but who in their right mind would go back for seconds? This reminds me of Stephen King's, Cats Eye, where the guy goes to extreme measures to stop smoking by using a company with 100% success rating, but uses unorthodox methods... TRULY INSANE, PEOPLE!


There are just too many to list them all, but follow this website to find more great as seen on TV products. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment